Jordyn Curet is a child actress who has been performing since the age of two. She has appeared in major films, multiple TV shows, numerous national commercials, and multiple print campaigns. She has also walked at Fashion Week in New York City, Miami & Los Angeles.
Significant accomplishments include:
- She is currently starring in the ABC comedy hit Home Economics, which starts season 3 on September 21st, 2022.
- She has had recurring roles on the CBS TV show The Neighborhood and Disney Channel's Raven's Home.
- She had a supporting role in the major motion picture Marriage Story.
- She has been in major advertising campaigns for McDonald's, Nordstrom Rack, Amazon, Old Navy, Stich Fix, Target, Chick-fil-A, Adidas, Pac-Sun, Hyundai, Krup's, Tilly's, and Cox Communications.
- She wrote, co-produced, and released her first song Lift Me Up in 2019.
- She has sung the National Anthem at a San Diego Padres baseball, San Diego Loyals soccer match, and Los Angeles Giltini's rugby match.
- She won multiple Young Entertainer Awards (YEA) in 2018, 2019, 2020, and 2021.
- She earned entrance into SAG/AFRA in 2017.
Giving back to the community is very important to her. Jordyn's Joy is her non-profit foundation, where she spreads hope and joy to underprivileged children. She has been involved with events in Los Angeles, San Francisco, and Washington DC.
Despite her busy schedule, Jordyn finds time just to be a child. She loves tennis, pickleball, swimming and running. She also loves to spend time with her family, including her brothers and many cousins across the country.