Jordyn Curet is a child actress who has been performing since the age of two. She has appeared in major films, multiple TV shows, numerous national commercials, several print campaigns and has walked at Fashion Week in New York City, Miami & Los Angeles.
Significant accomplishments include:
- She is currently starring in the ABC comedy hit Home Economics, which starts season 2 this Fall.
- She has had recurring roles on the CBS TV show The Neighborhood and Disney Channel's Raven's Home.
- She had a supporting role in the major motion picture Marriage Story.
- She wrote, co-produced, and released her first song Lift Me Up in 2019.
- She won a 2019 Young Entertainer Award (YEA) for best actress in a live theater production. She portrayed a young Phylicia Rashad in Tale of Two Sisters at the Wallis Annenberg Center for the Performing Arts in Beverly Hills, CA.
- She won a 2018 Young Entertainer Award (YEA) for her guest star role on the Disney Channel Network show Bizaardvark.
- She earned entrance into SAG/AFRA in 2017.
Giving back to the community is very important to her. Jordyn's Joy is her non-profit foundation, where she is spreading hope and joy to underprivileged children. She has been involved with events in Los Angeles, San Francisco, and Washington DC.
In spite of her busy schedule, Jordyn finds time to just be a child. She loves tennis, pickleball, swimming and is an accomplished runner. She also loves to spend time with her family, including her brothers and many cousins across the country.